Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Bloggaverse

Hello to all my fellow fashion nerds and savings divas. I'm Shaun, 17,  a senior and loving it. Enough talk about me and more conversation about individuality and what it means to be pure. The definition of pure individuality is a clear complete personality which distinguishes one individual from another. I think this is the best way to describe it because I don't believe in uniform. I believe that even if twenty people are wearing the same outfit  there is always a way to put your personality out there.  This can be accomplished through the use of accessories, hairstyles, shoes, or even make-up. I also believe you can achieve your individuality affordably. You just need to have the right tools. I'll be happy to share what knowledge my mom has passed down to me. I also will be doing interviews in local stores that I love to frequent and with fellow shoppers/fashionistas.

  Until next time, keep it pure and individual. Bootz-n-Bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment